LOYAL FOLLOWERS

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Malkoff MD2

Valued readers,

Some of you mentioned that the shorter/smaller light seen in the previous post about the Hound Dog would be more useful, so I think that I'd give it a quick down-and-dirtry review. 

Seen here on the far left, and ignore the SureFire Combat Ring attached to the bottom of the light.  The other three are MD3 and MD4 Wildcats.

It's known as the Malkoff MD-2, and is a 2-cell "host", if you will, for any of Malkoff's P-60 sized LED Drop Ins.  You can buy them complete from Malkoff with a drop in pre-installed, such that you just turn it on out of the package, but if you're looking for a little bit different light output, or tint, feel free to swap the LED module to any other P60 sized drop in.

Seen on the bottom, an MD2 and an MD3 immediately above it.

I'll have more pictures to add later on, but the MD2 is approximately the same size as a SureFire 6P, a very, very common flashlight.


I'll have time to post some beamshots in a later post.


Thanks for the interest!

24 comments:

  1. I need a sweet LED flashlight bad. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a LED maglight, its pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting holster setup there

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep up the good work, supporting you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the updated info on it ,

    ReplyDelete
  6. The flashlight on the belt is pretty cool, it looks like mine :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe I am saying this, but that MD2 holder is awesome. I really want one. Not just for the whole 'bat belt' thing...but look at the way it just sits in there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you've got some good insight in this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh snap, that is a small yet cool looking flash light :o

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need me a tactical flashlight

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to get me a Batman belt.

    ReplyDelete
  12. those are good things...
    i like the led flashlight

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice pics there. Really shows off just how convenient and portable that they are.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't had a reliable flashlight in years. These look like they could hold up for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks awesome! I've been trying to find a small, light weight flash light to take hiking that still packs a lot of power, thanks for turning me onto these!

    -NH

    ReplyDelete