LOYAL FOLLOWERS

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A quick note

A couple of my friends are having some trouble getting started - if you like my blog (very specific towards flashlights), perhaps a photography blog would be up your alley?


http://mikescameraadvice.blogspot.com/

And if you're more into the fitness side of Apocalypse Preparedness, maybe you should look more closely at a fitness regime like P90X.  Here's a personal touch on how to get started, and a play by play (ongoing) of someone's own experiences:


http://sarahbananahammocks.blogspot.com/

I'll have more on flashlights tomorrow.  I'm thinking Rechargeables vs Primaries for which batteries you should be running in which lights.  Sometimes one, sometimes the other - runtime versus convenience, cell sizes, diameters, protected and unprotected circuitry, things of that nature.  If you have a specific topic you'd like to discuss, please comment. :)

Michael.

35 comments:

  1. Certainly going to add these friends of yours. We all need a boost every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx will check it out. Random question, is your profile pic of a guy in space?? :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll check them out. Look forward to updates. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. will check em out! youre a good friend to help them out :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing, i'll definitely check these out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm thanks for the info but I think im set up quite well right now =) thanks anyway buddy
    cya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Possible Topic: Strobing Flashlights. Or using your flashlight like a kubaton. I've always liked the flashlight as an inconspicuous and legal weapon alternative. (And hey, they shine light, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay, more photo blogs! <3 Can't get enough of those.
    Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your friends have some neat blogs too, thanks for the pointer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I find it cool that there can be blogs specific to things like torches. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a coincidence, Im already following both of them lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. well ill check tham out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, sounds interesting. And thanks for posting those other two bloggers also

    ReplyDelete
  14. I suppose I'll take a look and see I like them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks great!
    i like it .

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for checking out my site. I like your site keep up the good work.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the way you designed your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ill check out your friends blogs, cant wait for your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I appreciate you visiting my blog and providing input on my most recent post.

    ReplyDelete
  20. had to come back and check it out again

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm more into the nihilistic side of disaster preparedness. Toilet paper and oreos is all I need

    ReplyDelete